Stamp Duty Payment (e-Stamps)
Stamp duty is a tax that is levied on documents. It is a Federal Law and extends to the whole Pakistan. Under Section 75 of the Stamp Act 1899, the power has been delegated to Provinces to make their own Rules & Schedules to collect the Stamp Duties in their jurisdiction.
According to Stamp Act, 1899, the stamp duty is applied on Physical Transfer of shares, Deposit of Physical Shares into Central Depository System (CDS), Withdrawal of Shares from CDS, Issuance of Duplicate Physical Share Certificates, Issuance of Shares through Initial Public Offering(IPO), TFC, Bonus Shares, Right Shares, New Shares, Unpaid Rights and Physical Letter of Rights etc.
We offer all out services with regard to stamp duty payment for securities including new issuance, physically transfer, deposit of shares into CDS (electronic form) and splitting of shares. Payment of stamp duty is mandatory as per the Law.
Bulk Printing & CD Burning (Notices for AGM/EOGM/EOD, Share Certificates, Envelopes, LOR and related stationary items)
- Making assessment of actual duty with respect to IPO Shares, Issuance of Bonus, Right Shares or transfer of shares.
- Liaison with respective Government Body – currently it is Sind Revenue Board, Karachi for issuance of stamp duty challan.
- Making arrangement of payment of duty on behalf of the Issuer(s).
- Providing the paid copy of stamp duty challan to the Issuer(s) for record purposes.
Being Share Registrar, we are well aware about the day to day problems and issues being faced by all listed companies regarding printing of AGM/EOGM Notices, Share Certificates, LOR, CDs burning, etc. and their timely dispatching.
The most critical challenge before any listed company is to comply the date of dispatch in lieu of circulation of any legal information to its shareholders and investors since any non-compliance in this respect, may result in show-cause, explanations and even imposing penalties in certain cases by regulatory authorities.
Bulk Mailing Services
- Preparing/Composing the content
- Complete printing process/cycle.
- CDs burning
- Checking & verification of printed material
- Delivery of printed material at desired location for dispatching (If dispatched not carried by CDCSR).
- Packing activities
- Circulation / Dispatching of CDs & Notices
- Confirmation of dispatch etc.
CDC Share Registrar Services Limited has been offering Bulk Mailing Services for the last six years. Our Mailing Operation Division gives special attention to each consignment of client companies by offering services including handling, compiling and printing of shareholders lists, packing, pasting address labels and dispatch audit (ensuring dispatch).
We made arrangements for timely dispatching of any document through TCS Courier Services and Pakistan Post Office, Karachi GPO under direct its supervision.
Data Processing & Entry Services
Data entry is usually considered as a non-core process for most organizations and is usually performed on data forms such as spreadsheets, handwritten or scanned documents. Addition, modification and deletion are the three modes of operation in data entry.
Data entry is only process / tool very essential for managing huge records of important instruments including share certificates, dividend warrants, right shares, files, IPO Applications, Folio Registers etc. which required huge space for safe storage. Issuers have various share certificates and dividend warrants without any information such as folio #, name of shareholders, certificate/dividend number, issue #, issue date.
- Collection of all physical records including Share Certificates & dividends from client premises and delivery at CDC Record Center for working.
- Segregation and sorting of Share Certificates & Dividends.
- Data entry.
- Rechecking, reconciliation of compiled records.
- Bundling of physical records in Cartons/Boxes, Numbering & Tagging.
- Handing over the complete records to Client.